Friday, June 1, 2018

Flickerwix Candles

fantasy book review Flickerwix Candles is one of the best bookish candle companies that I have found anywhere. Katie is the owner and she is a total sweetheart, send her a message and say hi!

I received my first package with 3-4oz candles and I was blown away with the quality. First off, the beautifully colored wax is FULL of glitter and you all know how much I am in love with glitter! The labels are bright, colorful, and extremely detailed. Especially the lettering, which is the main reason we all buy bookish candles! Now, for the scents. OMG I am obsessed with the scents! Of the 3 that I was able to get, they are strong and burn wonderfully, with a perfect balance of combinations I wouldn't even think of. I highly recommend her candles and her shop is well worth checking out. fantasy book review

Monthly Boxes

Platform 9 3/4 Candle Box - July
((Pre-order available until 6/15))

→ WHATS INCLUDED ←
• Two 4 oz. Glass Jar Candles
• Four 2 oz. Glass Jar Candles
• 2 Large Merch Items - 1 I consider XXL for this month!
• 2-3 Additional Smaller Merch items
• Custom Box

Certain items will be specific to your house, so be sure to let her know when ordering!

Last, but certainly not least, you can save yourself 10% off any purchase with the code, ROSE10 at checkout! I HIGHLY recommend giving her candle shop your likes and follow!

Flickerwix Candles Contact Info
| Flickerwix Candle Shop | Instagram |

| Photo Credits: 1st - @Morrighanrose | 2nd - @Flickerwix |

No comments:

Post a Comment