Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - September 2014 - New & ARCs!

Welcome to September, my favorite month of the year! Autumn is upon us, the perfect time to take a trek through the forest with nothing but a good book. Maybe some coffee, of course! These are the reviews that I have committed myself to reading this month. Some are grouped with book tours, some just caught my attention and I couldn't resist! This post is really for me, so that I can keep track of what I'm supposed to be doing here (:

paranormal book reviews
I recently purchased the first two Stay With Me books by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout), and am looking forward to the third coming out later this month! This woman creates the most amazing male characters EVER! Sigh.

paranormal book reviews paranormal book reviews paranormal book reviews

I loved Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey Series, so I recently got all three books in the Blood of Eden Series. If it is anywhere near as good as Iron Fey, I will be falling in love with this series soon!

paranormal book reviewsparanormal book reviewsparanormal book reviews

I've been looking forward to reading The Broken Series by Jen Wylie for a while now. It has crazy high ratings on Goodreads, so I purchased both books in the series, and plan to read them soon!

pararnormal book reviewsparanormal book reviews

Josephine Angelini's new book, Trial by Fire releases September 2, 2014, and I fully intend to buy it the day that it comes out! I loved her Starcrossed Series, and hope this book lives up to the reviews it's already gotten!

paranormal book reviews

paranormal book reviews

paranormal book reviews paranormal book reviews paranormal book reviews paranormal book reviews

Look for my reviews for these upcoming books and more this month!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous of your TERRIFIC haul!! The only ones of these books I own are "The Immortal Rules" and "The Eternity Cure". Of course I want "The Forever Song", too!! As a matter of fact, I want ALL of these books!! Well, except for "Fairytale Apocalypse", because it's an ebook. I just don't like ebooks. I LOVE printed books!!

    Hope you enjoy all of your books!! : )

    ReplyDelete