- - The challenge runs from January 1-December 31, 2015
- - We're welcoming all readers to join us for this challenge!
- - Read as many books as you like. There are no levels!
- - Feel free to tweet about the challenge using our official hashtag #flightsoffantasy
- - Challenge yourself to read a certain number of fantasy books. Share your challenge number in a comment on either of these girls' blogs, a post on your blog or even a tweet!
- - On the last Sunday of each month, we'll be sharing our personal updates on the challenge. We'll be including a Linky, just in case you decide to do the same. (This is optional!)
Hosted by Emily @ Books & Cleverness!
*I challenge myself to 12 books
Rules & Restrictions
- - The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
- - Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- - Any book is acceptable, as long as you’ve owned it and have been meaning to read it for a long time.
- - You can set any goal that you want for each month or the year. Whatever you think is attainable for you personally!
- - At the beginning of each month I will post a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- - If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
The Re-Read Challenge Details
- - This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign-up linky will remain open until the end of January, but join at any time by adding your intro post to any monthly re-read recap linky.
- - Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it's a re-read.
- - You don't have to follow our blogs to participate or be entered in the giveaways.
- - Write a post about joining The 2015 Re-Read Challenge on your blog. In the post, include the banner, a link back to our sign-up page, the number of books you'd like to re-read and list some books you're hoping to re-read for the challenge.
- - Add the direct link to your sign-up post in the linky on either girls' blog.
- - DONE. It's as easy as that to get started.
- - Re-read some books!
- - In the first week of each month, we will post a re-read recap on Belle of the Literati and So Obsessed With that includes a linky that will be open all month. Write a post detailing what you re-read the last month, and add the direct link to our linky to be entered in our giveaways.
- - If you write any re-read reviews (it's totally optional!), add those to the monthly linky for additional entries (one per post) in our giveways.
- - If you miss a monthly post, just link up your reviews and/or recap in the linky during the next month.
*My bookish New Year's resolution is to become more social in the blogging world! I would love to meet more people, fangirl about series loved, and participate in more events in 2015! I am hoping these challenges are just a small step in the right direction to achieve that goal. I will possibly add more challenges and events in the days to come... (: